Monday, July 20, 2009

Heavy Sigh

That's all I got, just one right after the other.   *sigh* hmmm.  Writer's block too, I got that.

The grandkids are all back home, tucked in safe and sound and happy.  They were a lot of fun to have and I do miss them. 

 Sarah made a mushroom family and it still hangs on my pantry door.  She was very creative drawing, coloring and cutting out all the shapes.   She is becoming such a little lady.  She sat at the kitchen table and rolled her eyes at the boys fighting over who was the bestest and fastest at everything they did.  *sigh*

I'm feeling a little bluesy too, must be the dog days of summer getting to me or the heat, it's hot here in Texas, have ya'll heard?  I think the beach is calling my name, yea that's it.  The beach . . . or maybe the mountains . . .  I'm ready for a vacation.

Got any suggestions?  Great getaway spots you like to go to?  I would love to hear them.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin