Friday, December 24, 2010

The Gift

This Christmas is awareness of the gift of Jesus is settling in deep.  I can't seem to stop crying shameful, thankful, joyful, tears.

This video says what I can not.



For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given . . .
and his name shall be called 
Wonderful,
counsellor,
The mighty God,
The everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

Wishing you joy everlasting, 
wishing you peace evermore, 
wishing you love ever constant . . .
all things His coming was for.


Thank you all for your prayers and support this past year.  I wish I knew you in person, I would hug your neck, look deep into your eyes and tell you how much you are loved.  An then I would give you some fudge.

1 comment:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Thanks for sharing a great video song. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin