Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I don't think he calls this barrack room home sweet home, but I know he was happy to have his feet back in the USA.


Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes.  We had a great time together and he is coming home for Thanksgiving AND Christmas this year.  And that is a good thing.  

Next for us is his move to North Carolina's Ft. Bragg  and then he faces Afganistan.  Please keep him and all soldiers in your prayers as well as our leaders of this country.  They have some mighty big decisions to make and . . .  well let's just keep praying for this land -  home of the free because of the brave.

Sorry I haven't been on much lately.  I love you ladies, see ya soon.  :) 

7 comments:

southerninspiration said...

We've missed you, but knew you were doing IMPORTANT things while you were away! Glad you had a good time, and how lucky to have your son for both holidays!!!

Suzanne

HappyascanB said...

Welcome home to him!!!!!!! You've been missed!

Jill said...

will continue praying for all our soldiers! so glad you got to spend some time with your son...and what a Blessing to have him home for BOTH holidays!
Blessings!
Jill

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I will certainly keep your son and our other soldiers in my prayers. I thank them for the sacrifices they and their family make for our freedom.

Enjoy your holidays with him and cherish every moment. So good to have you back. God bless

Anonymous said...

I am sure he's seen things we don't want to know. Lord I lift this young man and fellow soldiers up to you. I lift them up for preservation in mind, heart and spirit. Especially those in need of salvation. I thank you for our soldiers and families who support them. Thank you Father. I life the families up to you as well. Father, we need You. Thank you Lord. In the mighty name of Yeshua, amen! Amen!

Anonymous said...

You want to know what was odd? After I typed my comment, the word I had to type in to publish my comment included 'aching'. Boy, that's what I felt when I saw your son's face, an aching from the depth of my heart. I thank God that He hears ... amen!

jerriann said...

oh wow, I believe He is alive and active. Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin