Thursday, March 10, 2011

It Was Just Alright

Was it me or was it just alright, last night?    Sorry American Idol, I guess the drama of last week left big expectations and this week it was just, eh.  Danya and I both agree it didn't really zing us.  There were some bombs and there were some shining moments.  Pia, very polished.  Casey Abrams, did you see his baby picture, his smile is exactly the same.  He's a cutie and very talented.  James Durbin did a great job.

I don't know, maybe it was just me.  My honey had just gotten back home from a long trip and we couldn't stop talking, so I wasn't too into Idol last night.

Eh, it was just alright.


See ya.  :)

1 comment:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

A Honey can do that to ya!

God bless and enjoy your day sweetie!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin