Thursday, September 10, 2009

In-couraged




Have you check out this new blog?  I'm sure you have.  All the big name blog writers are there and some that I am just meeting.  They have a way of taking an ordinary everyday activity and relating it to Christ.  Like buying a box of crayons  for school supplies.  Comparing our walk with the 24 crayon box all the way to the" crowning glory of the boxed crayon empire - 96 count with the built in sharpener."

And then there was the one reminding us that sometimes "hope waits in the dark"  and that the promise of  brighter things come after a long, cold winter.  

They are giving away a necklace and I found the writing on the card something to hang on to.

In God's heart, you are . . . 

created
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 
psalm 139:14
Bold
chosen
The Lord has chosen you to be his treasured possession
Duet 14:2

celebrated
He will take great delight in you...He will rejoice over you with singing
Zeph. 3:17

cherished
I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness
Jeremiah 31:3

I in-courage you to check them out.  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin