Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blogger Block

We've been gone, now I have writer's block.  I would have writer's block if I were a writer, I should call it bloggers block.   That's cute, I'm calling it!  I'm certain it's been said before but I haven't read it, I don't think, so I'm putting a claim on it.

  
Okay  . . .   big blank - no ideas - nothing new to say, but I need a new post.


So, here's all I got.


She's four weeks old,
He's been out of high school forty years.
We went to his high school reunion and even though I was a "foreigner"  we had a lot of fun and today, I got to keep her all by myself.  It was a little work but not to much.

So, that's it.  That's all I got, blogger's block.  
Weak, I know. 

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh! I just want to scoop her up and snuggle all day!!!!
I think that's a great post! "blogger's block" and all!
Blessings!
Jill

Misty said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

She is just beautiful. Love that newborn look.

Evan Williams said...

Hey, just wanted to check in and see how things are going for you. Ive' been in Italy for about three months now and everything is going well. its slow but thats because im still working on my Italian. you should message me back and let me know how things are going

Blog Widget by LinkWithin