Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank You

The other day there was a lively discussion on a post I read regularly, and one thing that came out of that was "doubt your doubt."  

Yesterday I was doubting my work, doubting why would anyone want any of this.  Thank you to the ladies that commented, encouraging me to keep going and basically saying, " don't doubt yourself, doubt your doubt."

I like it.  
Edited: this one goes to Mom.


And the answer to my why question . . . it will brighten a corner on a table somewhere and remind you that the One for who this cross symbolizes is True.  I want to infuse my work with Jesus, always.  


Thank you fellow crafter's and blogger's. 

 Funny how you have become friends and I find myself looking forward to meeting you here and at your place.  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin