Sunday, September 26, 2010

Salty Sister Cooks

I have been wanting to try this cake for eons.  Well maybe not eons, days and days.  A friend gave me this recipe for Coconut Pecan Cake.   I have to say it is super fast and super easy to make.  And super moist. . . and super good.

The recipe is:  1 pkg. Butter Pecan Cake mix
                        1 pkg. Coconut  Instant Pudding mix
                        1 tub Coconut Pecan frosting
                        1 cup water
                        2/3 cup oil
                        4 eggs

Mix cake mix and instant pudding (dry) then add the water, oil, eggs and frosting.  Bake at 350 for 45 - 60 minutes in a greased and lightly floured bundt pan.  Mine took 55 minutes.








I let it cool for four minutes, that is, four football minutes.  Yeah Cowboys!!


add a little whipped topping, so good, so rich.  


I better take the rest of this next door.

See ya.



All Thingz Related

 I love these girls.

6 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Oh I love anything with pecans....so this looks very yummy!!!

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo...Wow! Having an extended family dinner on Saturday. Will give this one a try, Jerri. Thanks!

Eva said...

Looks yummy!! :)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your comment about my new bronze necklaces,
Love from Spain

April J Harris said...

Your cake looks and sounds delicious - I love pecans!!

Anonymous said...

My mouth is absolutely watering! I want some of that cake. Your pictures are so good, I think I can even smell the cake. You have such a lovely blog. I'm going to follow you and I invite you to follow me in return.

Anonymous said...

Jerriann

You know how much I loved this recipe! I have featured it on my blog as a "Boardwalk Bookmark", with a direct link back to this post on your blog. You may enjoy taking a look at it and, of course, feel free to take a button. Again -- I want to share with you my appreciation for your talent!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin