Friday, June 12, 2009

We Have A Winner!!

Hi guys, It's me and Jeremy, our week together is fast drawing to a close but we have had a good time.  All the family came in (well all as in my side) his Fofo and Granny-ma (my folks), his sisters and nieces and nephews.  We have eaten and eaten, and eaten and eaten.  Oh my goodness I am so full. 

 Have you ever seen a young man eat a steak that hasn't had red meat in seven months?  Well, I'm just sayin, if you want to better watch fast, cause I've never seen one go so quick.  Everyone at the table just kind of watched in amazement at how fast he ate it.  Then he ate another one.  Goodness, we all started offering him our steaks cause it looked like he needed it.  

Oh, I guess we should get on with the winner of the t-shirts, soooo . . .


Wild Olive Tees


Congrats Dawn Jenkins!!  You have been selected by the ever so popular "drawing of the name from the hat."  So, if you will let me know what shirt you want and what size, I will get it ordered and sent directly to you.  Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good stuff. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thoughts from Jeremy:

To all you ladies, thank you very much for all your kind words and support.  My men and I very much appreciate it.  

Although you didn't win (the t-shirt) doesn't mean you are not a winner cause in our eyes everyone is.  

Thank you for your continued support and prayers.  I know I feel your prayers everyday and I appreciate it.  I thank you for all that you guys do for us when we come home and while we are away.  This is not just a job but a calling and I appreciate your support.  

Your Brother in Christ,

Jeremy Buckley 

5 comments:

Belinda said...

Sounds like the drawing was rigged????? JK. To Jeremy we are honored, and blessed to have wonderful men & women fighting for our country. You will always have our support and prayers. Jerri I need his address so we can get care packages going..........Thank you troops. We love you all.....

HappyascanB said...

yay, Dawn!! :) You've been missed, Jerriann! I've prayed for you, Jeremy, your family, and y'alls time together this week!!

Shanda said...

Congrats Dawn!!

We are blessed to have so many good men out there fighting for our country!

Shayla said...

YAY Dawn is the BEST!!!!

Jeremy,
Thank you for following God's guidance on your life to fight for our freedom. We ladies wouldn't be able to be "bloggers" without men like you that are "fighters"

I don't know what your schedule is but if you are out there again and there is someone you know that needs a care package LET US KNOW!!!! We will hook him up with one real quick!! My mom and I LOVE sending care packages.

Jerriann I've missed you!!!!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I think it was rigged. I was in the same room with Dawn when she went a LITTLE too crazy when she read the news and it made me think it was all practiced and that she knew all along. I'm just sayin'. ;)

Thank you, Jeremy! It was so good to finally meet you the other day and put a face and voice with a name!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin