Monday, November 9, 2009

God Loves You

I'm back.  What an amazing weekend.  The scripture that was used on this walk was Zeph. 3:17 and how true it is.  What an amazing God we serve.  He showed up and showed off.  We were all so blessed to be able to share His love and be in His presence.  It was such an outpouring of love that you couldn't help but be awed at how much God loves us.

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your god is with you.  
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.
   

I noticed how this scripture is full of statements.  It is a promise of He is and He will.  
He is MIGHTY.  (not itty bitty, but great big).  
He will 

be with you

save you,

 delight in you

quiet you

and

 rejoice over you.  
 

He is your God and He is crazy about you.

We are loved by a big big God.

Hallelujah!

Praise ye Yahweh.

Thank you Lord Jesus.



3 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Yes, Yes and Amen. Our God loves beyond the our comprehension.

I'm so glad you were fed with His love.

Have a wonderful day rejoicing and sharing!!!

HappyascanB said...

One of my favorite verses! I pray it for our child in my belly! Always have. . . . so glad the walk was great!! I can't wait for my walk in Feb!!!

Beth said...

I just saw this post!!! You probably won't ever see this but in case you do, DeColores!!!! I love your house and LOVE the name Salt Creek!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin