Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Real Things

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  The road of life we are walking right now is taking a new turn and there are promises of twist along the way.  I am not at liberty to be open right now but if you think of me would you lift my family up in prayer.  Thank you.

And now for some luscious pics of the guest bedroom that goes along with the bathroom I showed you below.






Oops, scanned it twice.  I started to take it out but somethings just need to be said twice.  This one is a pretty easy on the eyes.  I guess twice won't hurt.


And now for keeping it real.  

Water leak.  eek! ! !




This bedroom turned out so pretty I call is the mother's room because this is where our parents stay when they come to visit.  Sorry Mom, the water damage is on your side.  

No worries though, I have a John  B.  he can fix anything to do with a wood floor.  

6 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Praying for you and yours, my friend. That is one gorgeous room! And wherever God takes you, know that He is with you and will not leave you!
take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Suzanne

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Your room is breathtakingly beautiful. You can count on this chick to remember you in prayer.

I wanted to tell you and your fam to have the best Thanksgiving.

God bless ya'll!!!

Misty said...

Beautiful room my dear friend, the only way it would be better is my suitcase at the foot of the bed! I miss ya! Wish the turn would be part time back in Kermit! :) Selfish I know!! Love to all! Tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!! praying for ya!
Love, Misty

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the room! Tell everyone at the ranch that I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving.

Mama said...

water leak or not, that's one amazing room! How do you get yours guests to come out???

Praying for your family, for God's direction, for His peace, for joy and for redemption.

Anonymous said...

Nothiing sweeter than hardwood floors! Carpet be gone from every house in the universe. *giggles*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin