Monday, November 23, 2009

Pretty Little Addition to the Guest Bath

THis is my favorite bathroom in the house.  I left this one spot bare during construction.  By the time I realized it, it felt to late to do anything about.  Besides, I was tired and just want to get through with contractors.  No slam against contractors, they are some of my favorite people but I was at the point where I just wanted to be done with it, move on you know.  So I rationalized, "this is a guest bath it doesn't need the cabinet in this spot, I can put shelves or a picture or something.  
Lonely little potty.
But ooh, didn't I do good here!  This is the shower tile.



I found these girls the other day and thought they would be perfect in my little blank spot.



I'm lovin these frames.






It could use a few more things to dress up this nook, they'll come.

3 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Ooooh, I love those and you're right...the frames are lovely!

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

I was going to say Oooooh toooooo! Very pretty.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Very eloquent and inviting. Pat yourself on the back, girl!

Have a blessed day enjoying your pretty surroundings!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin