Monday, March 30, 2009

New Music Monday

Here is my idea for Monday, review new music, yea and it's got a catchy title, "New Music Monday". Sounds way better than "Book Review Tuesday" but also a good idea.

Some new music to me and an album I am loving (I know that date s me but I like to say album) is Kenny Chesney's "Lucky Old Sun". The music is so nice. I love the tempo and the easy feeling the songs have.

It starts out with a nice duet with Dave Matthews, and I am loving the second song "Way Down Here", it has some catchy phrasing and one of my favorite instruments, a saxaphone solo at the end . Oh yea, I can feel the Carrabean breeze from here. The last song is another duet, this time with Willie and some great guitar riffs. It would be easier to say what I don't like and not that it is a bad song just not one I want to listen to over and over and over like I do the others and that is "Ten With A Two". That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that.

Check it out, grab a lawn chair, glass of iced tea (or whatever suits you) watch the sun set, ah that sounds so nice.

2 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Love, LOVE this idea. I am always looking for new music to download on my ipod...

Kelly L said...

thanks for the tip! Great music

Blog Widget by LinkWithin