Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol, Just One More Thing . . .

People!  Don't ever do that again!  Disco AI night was  . . . just . . . bad.  Awful.  Scary.  Who told those people they could sing?  And who said she could wear that yellow dress?  I thought she was gonna show something when she knelt down (that was a really nice way of saying what ever it was she was doing!)  And that first lady, she couldn't sing, I mean that was embarrassing, how old is she anyway and the guy?!  YUK!!!  They were plastic living proof that Disco is Dead.  American Idol producers don't ever do that again!

I was on my way to bed when I realized that I. must. post.  

Seriously.  That was really bad, scary bad.

OK, sorry but I'm just sayin'.  It's like trying to get Adam singing "Ring of Fire" out of my mind.

I hope I haven't offended anyone.  Momma always said (or was that grandma) anyway "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all".  Well I never could stop myself as hard as I try so I'll finish with something nice.

Archaletta was great.  I don't know how to spell that kid's name but, you know.  

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

I have to laugh because you said exactly what I said while watching it tonight..I was sure the yellow dress...let's just say..I have to forget about it. The other lady - my 11 year old said she must have had a lot of plastic surgery.. I asked her why she said that..cuz her face isn't normal.. out of the mouth of babes.. I am glad Lil and Anoop were voted off though....

Dawn Jenkins said...

When the yellow dress came on I had to FForward...I couldn't take it - WOW! Been missin' you my sweet siesta!!!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

The lady who came on and sang her song from the disco era, you know who I'm talking about, just can't remember her name, she was TERRIBLE! What were they thinking? I didn't think the yellow dress lady was terrible but the other one was AWFUl...in the cream dress. Archuleta was great! Love him, always have! And I was really glad Lil was gone...she seems nice and down to earth, but I never, never understood why they made such a big deal about her! I HEART ADAM!!! But I have a suspicion about him...we'll see if I'm right.

jerriann said...

a cowgirl at heart - spill, dish the good stuff sista. I have my own suspicion about him, wonder if we have the same ???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin