Sunday, April 5, 2009

April's Assignments

So far the month of April has asked me to - take pictures of   "daughter" through the wepicture{this} a mamarazzi photo blog and to write a post about Mom in a writing challenge from Scribbit.  Antique Mommy is the guest judge.  

So first things first.  Go to Danya's and stay for a few days to help out.  Plenty of daughters there and plenty of picture taking opportunities.  Maybe I can spend some time with KP and get some pics of her, as well.  Also, I ran into a friend at church who is a professional photographer and she has agreed to teach me a few things.  Woo hoo, that's gonna help.  Who knows, someday I just may understand how I got that picture to look good.  

All the while thinking on the subject of "Mom".  And thinking of my unique angle on the subject.  My mom, being mom, watching daughter be mom, watching daughter waiting to be mom. Mom remembering her mom.  I see this can take on a life of it's own.  

Thats all for now but it is only the 5th day of the month.  I am buzzing with ideas already.      

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it . . .
  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin