Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol Makes History - Kickin It Off!!

SS - Love the start, way to jump right into it!!  In keeping, we are are gonna do the same.
D - It was a cool disco night.  


Lil 
D- She seem like she had fun, but it wasn't great, but they said she couldn't talk the day before, I feel sorry for her.  She's going home, I think.
SS - I thought it was the best performance I'd seen her do. With that said, she's still at the bottom, will go home.


Kris - 
D - He did awesome!  He may not win, but I will buy his CD.  I need a nap, put that down, after I get through cleaning the radiator, and the coils on the a/c, it's going to be 97 degrees today. (random idol thought)  
SS - Love his take on the song, totally original. 


Danny - 
D - I thought it was good, is he going to sing Christian music?
SS - That was happy Danny.
D - He's kind of corny the way he dances. I hope he meets somebody and falls in love and has kids, but then he can't be a superstar.
SS - Why? 
D - I don't know, cause he has to stay home with all his kids, that I've got dreamed up for him. 
SS - hmmm?


Alison - 
SS - Hot outfit, Hello, again lyrics a little too much for my 16 yr old, anyway, 
D - I though she was trying to make a statement, like I am a contender, I'm surprised Simon didn't say it was indulgent, but I thought it was indulgent.  
SS - well I decided the hot stuff she was referring to was picante, I can live with that.
D - I don't think she'll go to the finals, do you?
SS - I think she'll be in the top four.


Adam - 
D - I thought he was gonna cry.  I thought it was good, I wish he would clean up without doing the same look every time.  I mean yea he's awesome . . whatever.  I'm sure Perez Hilton will vote for him.
SS - I thought it was pop music, I couldn't remember what the original song at the end which may be a complement to Adam.


Matt - 
D - Oh Matt . . . I thought that he did good.  I'm staying with him to the very end, I'm  riding this thing out with Matt.  I thought that the vocals were good.  I loved what Paula said, he picks song like she bowls. hahaha.
SS - I think that he really poured his heart out.  It was a strange night for me, because the two best performances of the night were the songs didn't sound like disco at all.  So those that did, I didn't like as much.  It seem to me that it put everybody else at a disadvantage it they were not  completely original.


Anoop - 
SS -  It's funny, I don't really have anything to say for Anoop and honestly I felt this way last week, it's all beginning to feel blah, blah, blah... he has pretty vocals, he is a classy guy, he could sing ballads all day, it feels a little boring to me.
D - He is very talented, he's really good, he can really sing, I don't like him.  I've been listening to Bryan Adams all week, I don't think he should ever sing Bryan Adams again, EVER!

SS - The only two original contestants in this show are Kris and Adam.
Quote of the night goes to Ryan Seacrest talking to Adam about Paula - "you melted her into a pool of Abdul"

D whose going home?
D - I hope Lil Anoop but I think Matt will.
SS - I voting Anoop and LiL.

(A little side note), we are the last ones to link up with BooMama every week, so next week D says that I can't be playing around and traveling through airports on Tuesday night.  I will be in front of the TV at seven and we will be talking at eight and running the race to get our comments on that night.  

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Y'all are CRAZY!
Good post, glad you made it to the party!

Amanda May said...

You are so funny!!
There are so many nice guys who *should* be my favorite, but I have to confess...Adam is my favorite, hands down!! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin