Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally Friday - We're Gonna Have a Party!


So many things I want to share today, but first I want to encourage you to check out the very short post from last night.  "There's a New Kid in Town."  Her name is Amber and she is just starting out with her blog.  She is lovely.
  
Happy as Can Be has some great link ups, plus she's just a sweety, check her out as well.

Finanlly, we've had company this week and it just keeps getting better.  
Our daughter Shana and her family is here, I'll put up pictures of the adults at some point but here is her son Nicholas.





Sorry, I love fits! He's throwing a nice one. :)




Papaw to the rescue.


The morning has started out with some visitors from the neighborhood.



 

And the girls came to check me out this morning.

Later today, Chad and Sydney will be here and then tomorrow; a Shrimp boil to celebrate Jason and Bob's birthday!  It's the national holiday they tell us.

2 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

What a view...WOW!!!

HappyascanB said...

Awe, thanks so much for the shout out! This weekend, we went to Birmingham for a wedding shower for my brother-in-law and his fiance, and I was telling my hubby about your beautiful back yard / patio / view! I'll show him these pictures to prove it!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin