Friday, May 1, 2009

OK, I'll Play

I've been tagged.  I feel kind of special, it's my first time, thank you Charla, btw your new blog design is pretty, I like it!

The rules are:
1.  Mention the person tagged you.
2.  Complete the list of 8's.
3.  Tag 8 other bloggers.
4.  Tell them that they have been tagged.


8 Things I Look Forward To
1.  Seeing Jeremy for his R & R
2.  Heaven, definitely heaven!
3.  Seeing baby Anah Grace again (she's one month old now)
4.  Finishing the landscaping for the yard.
5.  New patio furniture.
6.  Getting the curtains and bedding finished for the house.
7.  Seeing what God is gonna do at our church.
8.  My next face down meeting with God.  


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Hoed weeds in the front yard.
2.  Cleaned out the corner where tumble weeds has gathered all winter.  
3.  Cleaned up and went to dinner with my man.
4.  Fell asleep on the couch at 8.
5.  Missed watching Gray's (not to worry DVR)
6.  Was awaken at 10ish and then couldn't go back to sleep.
7.  stayed up until 4:00 a.m. reading PW's "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" true life love story.
8.  Talked on the phone.  :)


8 Things I wish I could do
1.  I wish I could sing and sound good doing it.
2.  I wish I was a better writer.
3.  I wish I had gone to college.
4.  I wish I could remember better.
5.  I wish I watched 24 - sounds so interesting. 
6.  I wish I took better advantage of the gifts God has given me.
7.  I wish I was better at designing jewelry.
8.  I really wish I was better at taking photographs


8 Shows I Watch
1.  Grey's Anatomy
2.  Private Practice
3.  American Idol
4.  Law & Order - all of them
5.  Fox News - a lot of them
6.  How Things Were Made
7.  Dirty Jobs - love Mike Rowe
8.  Lie To Me    

8 Bloggers that I tagged
1.  Sherry @ Petticoat s & Spurs
2.  Bethany @ Happy As Can Be
3.  Kelly @ Kelly's Ideas
4.  Danya @ It's All Goode
5.  Terry @ Lady Liberty Patriot
6.  Donnag @ Stiching In Atlanta

That's it girls, your turn.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin